Vacation Rental Agreement
This License-to-Occupy Agreement is made by and between Paul Porter (Homeowner), Bon Vivant Properties, LLC (Property Manager), and Signee (Guest) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. This license is revocable at the will of the licensor (Homeowner), and creates no legal interest in the property. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
The vacation rental property is located at: 15095 N Thompson Peak Pkwy, Unit 1118, Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
2. Maximum Occupancy
The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons.
3. Term of the rental
The vacation rental lease begins at 3:00pm MT on the "Check-in Date" and ends at 11:00am MT on the "Check-out Date". Failure to adhere to the check-out time will result in an additional late fee set at $100.
4. Minimum stay
This property requires a 1 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 1 day, the guest will be charged the night rate.
5. Rental rules
Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property, and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while residing at the property.
- Guests are requested to do a property inspection upon check-in and report any problems to us immediately so we may address it. Photos and videos are highly encouraged.
- We understand that accidents happen. Please report any damage to the property or its contents to us when discovered.
- The Homeowner reserves the right to immediately terminate this Agreement and remove Guest and their party from the property for violation of Rental Rules with no refund.
- Guest must be 25 years of age or older to rent
- No Smoking is allowed anywhere on the PropertyThe Check-in and Check-out dates and times must be adhered to unless agreed to in-writing by the Homeowner or an Early Check-in/Check-out upgrade has been purchased before the check-in date.
- No Events allowed
- Up to 1 Pet is allowed for an additional fee of $50 per stay. Pets must be house-trained and poop removed from the property (poop bags are provided). Guest is responsible for all damage done by their Pets.
- The Property is not "Child Proof" and therefore Guest is solely responsible for ensuring the safety of any children traveling with them. Poisonous cleaning products and uncovered electrical outlets are within reach.
- Guest agrees to follow any additional items outlined in the House Guide on the Bon Vivant Website that are not outlined here.
Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection, or emergency.
Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner by giving at least 2 hours notice (unless in case of emergency).
7. Rental Rates and Fees
Payment in Full is due at the time of booking.
In addition to a Nightly Rate and the Additional Guest Fee described in Section 2 of this Agreement, the following fees apply
- Cleaning Fee: As agreed to with Host
- Pet Fee: $50 (if bringing a pet)
- All State, County, and City Taxes are included and outlined in quote
- Credit Card transaction fee of 2.9% (Waived for >28d bookings)
- Unauthorized Late Check-out Fee: $100
- Additional Cleaning Fees: Variable
8. Cancellation Policy for Stays Less Than 1 Week
Full refund for cancellations up to 30 days before check-in. If booked fewer than 30 days before check-in, full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 days before check-in. After that, 50% refund up to 7 days before check-in. No refund after that.
Cancellation Policy for Stays More Than 1 Week
Deposit of 50% is due immediately to secure pricing and booking. Remaining balance due 30 days before check-in or deposit is forfeited. Free cancellation 60 days before check-in. After 30 days, deposit is forfeited. No refund after that.
We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance in case of unforeseen circumstances, accidents, or other issues that may prohibit Guest from traveling or fulfilling rental terms.
We suggest vacationrentalinsurance.com, but there are other companies offering similar coverage.
Acceptable payment methods are: Credit Card/Zelle/Venmo.
All payments, unless otherwise specified, will be processed on our vacation rental website at the URL: http://gobonvivant.net/bookings
By my signature below, I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amount in my Reservation and for any additional fees incurred as stated in this Agreement. I understand the cancellation policy and have read my rights to purchase Travel Insurance.
Please enter your legal name as it appears on your passport.